Flyscreen, flywire, sandfly, midge mesh 910mm x 30M Full Roll
Fibreglass Flymesh Midge Mesh
Prevent midges,sandflies and other tiny insects.
910mm wide x 30m
your screens economically
with our trade quality fibreglass flyscreen mesh.
is the same mesh that is used by your local
is the difference between
“Midge” mesh and Standard Fly screen mesh?
screen is actually a composite material composed of fiberglass strands
coated with a plastic resin selected by the manufacturer based on Ultra Violet
resistance, strength, and cost.
screen is generally identified by MESH size which means the total number
of strands per inch or meter.
Eg: 14 x 18 mesh has 14 strands per inch in one direction and 18 strands per inch in the opposite direction.
The higher the number, the tighter the mesh.
“”standard” mesh is 18 x 14 where as “midge” mesh is 20 x 20.
This makes Midge mesh much finer and able to block out much smaller insects.
Both standard mesh and midge mesh are composed of the same 0.28mm coated
fiberglass strands. This produces meshes of the same quality, strength and pliability.
- We accept direct deposit and PayPal credit card transactions.
- Immediate payment is required for this item.
- If you choose to direct deposit, our bank details will appear after checkout.
- (don’t forget to include your eBay user name as the description)
- please contact us if you have any issues
- A Tax Invoice will be provided with all sales
- All item prices include GST.
- You are more than welcome to collect your item from our Moffat Beach office
Please contact us for our address and opening hours.
- If you choose to collect, please note that you will need the CORRECT money
as we do not have EFTPOS facilities at the office and do not carry change.
- At the time of this listing, this product was in stock and ready to ship.
- Shipping is made within hours of total funds being cleared into our account
- If your order is received and paid for before midday Brisbane time, it will ship that day.
Orders received after midday will be shipped the next day.
- You will generally receive the product within 5-7 business days, but please be patient
if you live outside a capital city. WA and NT addresses are a long way from our warehouse.
- We ship with both Star Track Express and Australia Post.
- Every item will need a signature for collection.
With Star Track we will require a street address where someone will be in attendance to sign.
AND We need a “safe drop” location where the courier can leave the parcel
EG: “If no-one home, please leave on the front patio near the sliding door.
- When the parcel has been shipped, you will receive an email from Star Track
with a consignment number that you can track online at startrackexpress.com.au.
- We happily accept returns that are still in their original packaging and re-sellable.
- We will accept returns within 7 days (minus shipping costs) from the date of receipt of product
- We want every customer to be completely satisfied, before, during and after the transaction.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
- Restock Direct values our customers and wants to not only ensure your satisfaction, but your complete delight with your purchase and our service. If you are, tell everyone. If not, please let us know and give us a chance to make it right. We know we can!